The success of a nation depends on the ideas and skills of its population. As the pace of innovation and technology changes, there will be an increased demand for a highly skilled workforce that can compete in a global marketplace. Careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, Robotics (STEM-Robotics) are what will fuel a prosperous, knowledge-based economy.
STEMROBO Methodology (including kits, robots, stemrobo course content) integrates the current academic structure with a parallel setup thereby allowing smooth synchronization. STEMROBO is meant for students from Grade 5 to Grade 12.
Methodology and Approach
- It uses robotics and software programming to engage students in a rich and collaborative project-based curriculum.
- The students will be able to Learn, Program and Experiment with STEM-Robotics and co-relate the same with their school curriculum.
- Robotics kits and virtual worlds create an unparalleled experience to excite students about science and technology, helping them to creatively solve problems in mathematically competent ways
- The students would design, build, and program multi-sensor robots of all sorts of shapes, sizes, and complexity. The students will develop their building and programming skills as well as touch on all subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- A learning Management System ensures every child utilizes & enhances the learning aspects both at the activity center & home effectively.